Spokane Community College (SCC) and Spokane Falls Community College (SFCC) welcome the applications of students from countries around the world. Both colleges offer international students an opportunity to pursue a quality career/technical or liberal arts education while living in a medium-sized U.S. city with a metropolitan population of more than 500,000. For students who wish to stay in the U.S. for study beyond a two-year degree, the community colleges prepare students for easy transition to four-year colleges and universities.
An important objective for Community Colleges of Spokane (CCS) is to maintain a diverse student population. International students from all countries are encouraged to apply to SCC or SFCC.
International students or residents interested in international programs should contact the Global Education Office directly:
Through its strong academic programs, international students can complete the first two years of study at CCS then transfer to the four-year institution of their choice to complete a bachelor’s degree, or international students may choose to enroll in one of nearly 100 specialized career and technical programs offered at SCC and SFCC.
International students must successfully complete 12 credits each quarter, maintain a minimum grade point average of 2.0 (C grade) and progress through an academic program at a reasonable rate.
Admission Policy for International Students
International students are admitted by the Global Education Office upon receipt of the following information:
- A completed application.
- Evidence of high school graduation or equivalent.
- English translation of high school and college-level transcripts (also include any US transcripts).
- Proof of English language proficiency.
- Documented evidence of financial support (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services USCIS).
- Copy of passport with expiration date at least six months beyond the quarter start date for which the student is applying.
For more information, visit: