Program Learning Outcomes
- Graduates will demonstrate proficiency in standardized library practices and procedures in all types of libraries in three service areas: technical services; circulation/access services; and public/reference services.
- Graduates will exhibit professional ethics and behaviors which include respect for colleagues and customers by demonstrating best practices in provision of library customer service skills.
- Graduates will utilize three standard workplace software products (ILS, word processing and database) and utilize standard hardware operating in libraries.
- Graduates will qualify for entry level or supervisory level support staff positions.
- Graduates will articulate the value and role of library services in contemporary society.
For more information, contact Spokane Falls Community College Counseling Center (509) 533-3525; or the Program Instructor (509) 533-3809.